Show/Hide Toolbars

Help Manual > Teacher Desk > Updating Teacher Profile

Frequently asked questions


5.How do I update my qualifications/teacher training information?






Updated qualifications/teacher training records must be submitted for the school's verification.



"Academic Qualifications" generally refer to entry qualifications required (e.g. a bachelor degree), while "Teacher Training" refers to training programmes required by the teaching profession (e.g. Diploma in Education). For holders of Bachelor Degrees in Education, if their degree programmes include teaching practicum, they are required to update both "Academic Qualifications" and "Teacher Training" with that qualification.



Related information:


Questions in the same category:

1.Why is the "Update" button missing from my profile?

2.If the information in my profile has been rejected by the school, what should I do?

3.How do I update my personal particulars, including my Chinese and English names, date of birth, sex and email addresses, etc.?

4.How do I update my years of teaching experience in pre-primary education?

5.How do I update my qualifications/teacher training information?

6.How do I add qualifications/teacher training programmes that I am currently pursuing?

7.How do I update my duty/post and subject taught for the current school year?

8.If my duty/post and subject taught remain unchanged for the current school year, is it mandatory for me to update?

9.If I am not teaching any subject in the current school year, what should I do?

10.If my duty/post or subject taught is not on the list, what should I do?

11.If my "Rank/TOE/FTE" as shown in“Serving School”is incorrect, what should I do?

12.What function(s) does the system provide for teachers to input information on their subjects taught?

13.If a lesson is co-taught by two teachers, how should the number of teaching periods be counted?

14.How does a kindergarten teacher update his/her “Employment Information” and "Type of Learning Activities Specifically Responsible for"?